Thursday, May 28, 2009

'Welfare Asshats' milking 'The American Way of Life'!

Okay, granted, I've been told I'm a bitch sometimes and I'm rather opinionated and even my own father refers to me as "Potty Mouth" but Damnit, enough is enough.

So, I'm in Win-Co a few days ago. For those of you that aren't familiar with Win-Co, it is perhaps the greatest grocery store on the planet! Everything and every brand you could possibly want, and it is all REASONABLY priced!! I shop at Win-Co because my husband keeps me on a $100.00 a week grocery budget. Now a $100.00 a week grocery budget for a family of 3 does not buy a whole lot of food. Thanks to Win-Co however and their low prices, clipping coupons and looking for sales I do manage to make that $100.00 a week work, and we eat pretty good too.

So I'm at Win-Co and I've got my basket filled about 1/2 way full with exactly (within $2.00's) of $100.00 worth of groceries. Yes, for my $100.00 I get just barely over 1/2 a basket of food.

All the checkout lines are really long but I spot an opening down the row. I charge down full speed ahead and plant myself in line.

In line ahead of me is a Mexican girl and her boyfriend/husband and their pack of kids. The girl looks to be no older than 19 and her husband looks about the same age. Geesh, they are just kids themselves, and with them are 4 screaming, filthy dirty children! They literally look to be of the ages 3-2-1-newborn. And with this already family-of-6 at under 20 years of age are 2 HEAPING FULL GROCERY CARTS OF GROCERIES!!!

"Damn!" I think, these guys really must have it going on or something, 2 HEAPING FULL grocery baskets full of food!! I have NEVER been in a position to buy that much food at once! So I stand there patiently while the checkout girl totals their amount. She then tells the girl what the amount owed is. (Some ridiculously astronimical amount)...

The girl just stares at her with a totally blank look on her face. Again, the clerk gives her the total and again a blank, stupid expression is returned by the mexican teen-age mom of 4. Finally the husband/boyfriend speaks up.... "She no speaka ayngleeesh"

"Oh" says the clerk and proceeds to tell the boy/father/husband/whatever, what the amount owed is. He then turns to the girl/mom/wife/whatever, and tells her the amount to procur from her wallet in Spanish. "O, si" she replys and digs in her purse for her wallet. At the same time he is fishing out his.

She hands the clerk what seems like a fistfull of food vouchers and he does the same.

"Ah, poor kids" I'm thinking. Here they are, just teenagers, saddled with 4 unruly kids, probably unemployed, as the food stamps/vouchers would indicate, and to top it all off here they are, stuck in a country where everyone does not speak their language........ "Poor kids" Well, at least they are getting 2 HEAPING FULL GROCERY CARTS FULL OF GROCERIES! They certainly won't go hungry.

They pay the clerk and leave, screaming filthy-dirty brats in tow....

I pay for my groceries and push my cart out of the store into the parking lot. As I'm going to my truck I happen to pass the same two teenage-parents unloading their brood and their 2 FUCKING FULL GROCERY CARTS FULL OF THEIR FUCKING GROCERIES THAT I AND MY HARD WORKING HUSBAND APPARENTLY PAID FOR into a BRAND NEW $50,000.00 HUMMER!!!

So let's get this straight...

1). They are apparently here in our country illegally as obviously they are un-employed or they wouldn't have FOOD STAMPS, right?

2). They don't speak (at least the girl doesn't) a single fucking word in ENGLISH!! (The language of the country that pays for their grand lifestyle)

3). They are probably less than 20 years of age and already have 4 screaming un-bathed brats that my husband and I and every other tax-paying American are forced to support, whether or not we want to.

4). And the best part of all is what......? Why, the best part of all is that THEY DRIVE A BRAND SPANKING NEW HUMMER!!! Now you tell me..... How in the HELL do they manage that???

I'll tell you how!! Us stupid Americans pay for the illegal aliens here to get FREE HOUSING, FREE FOOD, FREE MEDICAL....... Hell, I could pick tomatos too and still afford to drive a Hummer if I had every other expense I had in the world paid for me by some "stupid gringos"!

People, IT IS TIME TO GET REAL! Close our borders! Start EXPORTING EVERY SINGLE ILLIGAL ALIEN in this country back to the hell hole of a country they crawled out of! NOW! Stop the welfare to anyone who IS NOT A U.S. CITIZEN!

Okay, me and my 1/2 cart full of food feel much better now. But come on people, I mean, REALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment