Friday, May 29, 2009

It's the Chihuahua Bowl!




Is it just me or are Chihuahua's just nasty tempered little quivering dog embryos? I mean really, have you ever really looked at a Chihuahua? What kinds of people actually want to call a Chihuahua their "Beloved Pet"' What Chihuahua could ever live up to the term of "Man's Best Friend?" It makes you wonder.

Personally, every Chihuahua I have ever known without exception has been a shaking, snarling little yappy annoyance. Yes! I DO find Chihuahua's to be annoying. I know all you Chihuahua (I even HATE spelling it!) lovers are going to get your little Chihuahua panties all in a wad over this but I really can't stand the little shit-heads. I mean, if you are going to get a dog, get a REAL DOG!

We live down a long dirt road. The Mexican family down the road has get this, not just one, but a FULL 6 PACK of Chihuahua's! Yes! They come in 6-packs just like Corona's, Tecate's or Dos XX's do. And these are not just your run of the mill little timid Chihuahua's. They are a ferocious pack of yapping, biting, quivering little demons. They even look evil.

If anyone walks down the road, out comes the Taco-Bell pack on the attack. Of course they are basically harmless and a good punt to their undersides can send them flying 20 feet but it is still an annoyance to be walking down the street, minding your own business when out comes this little Taco-Bell plague on the attack. And of course, you guessed it, if one comes running the whole 6-pack comes.

Every day my son Tony used to have to walk down the road to get to his bus stop in the morning. As he would pass "Casa De Taco-Bell" each morning, all six Chihuahua's would come running on the attack. He knows they are harmless and would usually just ignore them and keep walking. Once in a while he would punt one for good measure just to see if he could, but in general they were usually ignored. An extreme annoyance but basically harmless.

Here at home we have a "REAL DOG". KoKo is a 90 pound female Akita. She loves her family and she adores my son, Tony. She's basically worthless for protection unless Tony is somehow involved. If she thinks any harm is going to come to Tony she becomes 90 pounds of what I would call "A REAL ANNOYANCE" and potentially a real danger to those trying to harm "her boy."

Well, when it comes to small dogs and cats, KoKo is not very 'user friendly'. No, not user friendly at all. In fact she thinks kitty snacks are the greatest thing to eat since canned dog-food and little dogs, well little dogs make great throw toys! Unlike the poor kitties that happen her way and get eaten, KoKo will not eat other dogs. She happily tosses them around, pouncing on them until they manage to escape and seek refuge under something too small for her to trespass. I don't think she has ever actually killed one. They usually either manage to escape or she looses interest in them once they stop yelling and squirming, and then lets them go.

So one morning Tony leaves to walk to the bus stop. A few minutes after he leaves I realize he has forgotten his lunch money. I can hear the Chihuahua pack on the attack after him, so I figure he's still within catching distance and I open the front door to call him back to get his lunch money. Before I realize what I have done, KoKo, who was apparently standing behind me when I opened the door, also hears the Chihuahua pack on the attack and bolts past me. "KoKo" I screamed, knowing that it was futile. Nope Mom, not coming back, gotta go save my boy. So there she goes after the Chihuahuas..... 90 pounds of infuriated Akita vs. 12 pounds +/- of Chihuahua six-pack. I didn't think she could move that fast. She was on top of the pack before they even realized they had been targeted. In a flurry of dust and fur, KoKo dived in and it seemed that all at once Chihuahuas were flying everywhere. She literally was so fast that at one time she had 3 of them air borne all at the same moment. Realizing they were in no way equiped to deal with this new 90 pound mennace, each and every chihuahua, upon landing, made a beeline for their property fence and quickly dived under. None ended up dead but all 6 were scared shitless! The final score: Akita 6 - Chihuahuas 0! Needless to say, the 6-Pack of Chihuahuas has never since that day waged war on my son Tony again.







Yaaaaayyyyyy KoKo!!!! YO QUIERO TACO BELL..........

1 comment:

  1. YES PEOPLE, I know these raunchy things pictured are not Chihuahuas but rather Chinese Crested. I couldn't find any nasty enough looking Chihuahuas on the internet to do the rat-pack down the street justice to their gross ugliness. Chinese Cresteds were the ugliest things I could find. SO PRETEND they are Chihuahuas already!

    ReplyDelete